Monday, October 09, 2006

Hi there again,

I should blog more, I know, but I have been under treatment for chronic Lyme disease for the last nine months with at least three more to go. Writing books is about all I can manage and I again face a short deadline. The book I'm working on is titled Pushing Up Bluebonnets and follows my friends Abby and Kate through some major adjustments after some shake-ups in the soon-to-be released Shoot From the Lip (January 2--just in time for gift card redemption!). And of course there is a mystery for Abby to solve, one I am very much enjoying when I have the energy to write. I have the ADHD labradoodle puppy to deal with and she is a 'frisky fiddler' as Abby's daddy might say. I will be signing with the wonderful Dean James right after the release of Shoot From the Lip--the signing date is January 6, but I am not sure of the time yet. Check www.murderbooks.com for updates. By the way, Murder by the Book in Houston is probably one of the best independent bookstores in the country with a fantastic staff. If you are ever in Houston, don't miss it!

Leann, who could compete with the Lipstick Chronicles. I envy those ladies' energy!

4 Comments:

Blogger JoLynn said...

I am so glad you blogged again! I cannot wait for your book in January! Sorry to hear you have been sick - hope the treatments do the trick.

JoLynn

11:25 PM  
Blogger leann said...

Hi JoLynn,
Thanks so much. You may recognize the name of one of the characters in the yet unfinished Pushing Up Bluebonnets ... but you must wait until 2008. :-( I guess I just write slow.

Take care,
Leann

7:29 PM  
Blogger Lover of Books said...

It's okay that you write slow, it gives me something to look forward to and one book a year is fine with me. :)

3:22 PM  
Blogger leann said...

I'm glad one book a year is okay. We're both Geminis, I see. And some of my daughter's favorite books are the Anne of Green Gables series. I hope you enjoy the latest book, book lover and thanks for writing!

Leann

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home