Saturday, October 08, 2005

This is a supposed to be a blog about my life as a writer, but since I have not written anything since Tuesday, I'm feeling guilty. I'm still settling into my fulltime writer mode and do not have a schedule nailed down--for many reasons too boring to bring up. I feel out of rhythm dealing with non-writing things that are so boring and time consuming they suck the creativity right out of me. How did I write 3 novels in 18 months while I still worked a 40 hour week? Maybe I have to revisit the past two years--but they are a blur. One thing I do know, when I write, I spend hours in Abby's world. Time flies. Yeah ... that's how you do. Just go there and see what happens. And if you have read this, let me know. I have no idea if anyone is listening.

Take care,
Leann

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Leann,

I just finished reading Pick Your Poison. I adored the book and plan on getting the second book in the series. Thank you. :)

I'm sorry your schedule has been thrown for a loop. BIAW is a wonderful tool for writers. It is group of authors that follow a goal based writing challenge. You state a personal writing goal for the week and then post your progress in words, time... The group cheers your progress, prods you when you need it....

I help one group so this might come across as spam. I hope not. There are many groups set up.

I hope you're having a spectacular Fall season.

Sherri

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much for leaving a comment, Sherri! And for the info. I'm glad you enjoyed Pick Your Poison. I am doing better on the writing--I always do once I get that murder on the page. (Gosh, is Homeland Security listening?)This is the first book I've written where the murder is not in the first chapter, so it's a new challenge. But I wouldn't love writing so much if it wasn't a constant challenge.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home