Sunday, April 02, 2006

I cannot believe it is April. I am now emerging from writer's heaven or hell--whatever you want to call it. The manuscript for book 4 in The Yellow Rose Mystery Series will go out to the publisher tomorrow. The new title is Shoot From the Lips and the release date is January 2007. I will be at the Malice Domestic Convention in Virginia from April 20-23 and will be moderating a panel on April 23. Traveling is not easy for me, but I have learned only recently that I have Lyme disease and have probably had it a very long time. Now that I am being treated, I am hoping to regain the energy I once had. In fact I am already feeling some small changes but will be taking five different medicines for about a year. So keep those e-mails coming because they really make my day. Now... as for the house I have neglected for months while I wrote the latest book ... any volunteers? People who just love to clean?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leann,

I am a big fan of your work. I just finished "Dead Giveaway" the other day. You are an amazing writer. Your books keep me on my toes and wanting to read more and more. I can't wait for your next book!

Thank you

3:11 PM  
Blogger leann said...

Thanks Nicole. I am busy editing that 4th book right now. I am so glad you stopped by to drop a line. I am very new at this blogging thing and have been so tied up writing the book, I'm afraid I have neglected checking in as often as I should.
Thanks again,

Leann

7:00 PM  
Blogger leann said...

Thanks Aixa. What a great name. If I hadn't been sick, I probably would have had two books out this year, but instead they had to push Shoot From the Lip, the one I did finish to January. I am on the last round of rewrites and if I get a new contract, I'll have #5 out as soon as I can! Thanks for checking in.

Leann

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home