Saturday, July 22, 2006

I am happy to say that NAL/Signet has chosen to extend my contract for two more books so after Shoot From the Lip comes out in January, Abby will be around twice more. I am beginnning work on a new mystery now that I have survived jury duty with only a very long voir dire day. I was one of the 12 strikes considering my number was 6. I am proud that at least one lawyer might actually be worried I could separate the wheat from the chaff concerning the facts in what sounded like a very boring civil case. Or maybe they thought I was too dumb. Hmmm.

Hope everyone is having a great summer.

Leann

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your books. They were a lighthearted, fun read--perfect to escape with after I come home from a long day's work. Your characters are wonderful.

1:58 PM  
Blogger leann said...

Thanks so much Paula and congratulations for finding my blog! Somedays I can't even find it. I'm glad I can help people escape as that is the intent of the series. Get on Abby's back and go for a ride.

Take care,
Leann

7:44 AM  
Blogger leann said...

Thank you Allison (that's my daughter-in-law's name!)Sorry but if you haven't noticed, I'm not much of a blogger. I so appreciate all the support I receive from readers and I think you also sent me an e-mail to my hotmail account! Persistence is everything in the publishing world and apparently for readers, too.
Take care,
Leann

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home